20 Examples of Signature Programs You Can Relate To...(Listen to my answer instead. In less than 7 minutes.)
Here's the written version:
One of the most common questions I get is: Do you have examples of how this whole signature program thing can work for me?
One of the things I work closely with my clients on is shifting their mindset, and helping them see what's possible.
This makes it easy for them to decide to shine, show up and do the work.
And, sometimes you need to look for clues. I know I looked high and low for good examples when I first started creating programs online. So, I've put together a few for you.
Heads up, this is not an endorsement of any of the programs below, although the first 3 are clients and I absolutely can vouch for their programs, the heart they put into them and their level of expertise.
(Also, I am not affiliate for any of these programs).
So, without further ado, here's are 20 examples of signature programs you can relate to:
1. Truly Faithful Sexinar Series with Octavia E. Vance of Be Truly Faithful. This series helps sexually frustrated wives create the sex life of their dreams.
2. Choose the Right Man with Samone Thomas Blakely. Get crystal clear so that you make intelligent decisions about men and focus your energy on entertaining healthy, quality, Godly men.
3. An Electric Journey: How to Ignite an Alkaline Lifestyle with Kelly Keelo and Carl “Crush” Foster. Use this program to finally break bad food habits, start healthy lifestyle patterns and transition to an alkaline food regime.
4. The Contractor's Edge with Felicia Streeter. A bootcamp to help you land government contracts using a predictable system.
5. Best Seller in a Weekend with Alicia Dunams. Write your book over the course of the weekend.
6. Breathe University with Eric B. Thomas. Eric shares his tools, strategies and resources to help you reach your goals and live the life you want.
7. Create A Profitable Online Store with Steve Chou. Steve teaches you his process to create a profitable ecommerce store.
8. Tiny Habits® with BJ Fogg. Helps you create new habits and change your long term behavior.
9. The Fat Loss Code with Shawn Stevenson. This program teaches you how to understand your metabolism and "crack the code" to long-term weight loss.
10. What's For Dinner with Lisa Marie Goodson. A training course that shows you how to make (and pair) amazing raw and vegan meals.
11. Healing the Mother Wound with Bethany Webster. During this course Bethany shows you how to transform your mother wound from pain to wisdom so you can flourish as your authentic self.
12. Steps to Everyday Productivity with April and Eric at Learn Do Become. This signature course focuses on helping you become more productive, clear and fully present so you can live a fulfilling life.
13. The Black Wealth Bootcamp with Dr. Boyce Watkins. A program that helps shift your mindset about how to build a legacy and create generational wealth for your family.
14. The Art of Money with Bari Tessler. "Financial therapy for your soul" built around a year-long curriculum designed to help transform your relationship with money.
15. Fierce, Fabulous and Free with Nisha Moodley. Designed for ambitious women on a mission, this is a course about nurturing ourselves, our desires and stepping into our role as a changemaker.
16. Better Lettering Course with Caroline Kelso Zook of Made Vibrant. A hand-lettering course that helps beginners develop their own unique style.
17. Brutally Honest Storytelling with Shannon Cason. A Workshop and "edutainment" program that helps you tell better stories that are authentic and relatable.
18. The Bridge Experience with Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles. A 2-day, fully immersive experience focused around experiential learning, shifting limiting beliefs and unconscious patterns; it's designed to bring about a massive shift in how you show up in the world.
19. Jet Black Jaunts with Jessica Nabongo. Custom curated small group trips exploring new locales around the world, hosted by a boutique travel firm that encourages tourism throughout the African diaspora.
20. Freedom Forward: The Art of Confident Actionwith Vasavi Kumar. A program designed to help you overcome your fears and take inspired action.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give you a few examples of signature programs I think you'll relate to.
Can you see what's possible for you? Which one resonated?
Hit reply and let me know. I'd love to hear from you.
New content like this every Sunday? Sign up for my newsletter below.